All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed, fact-packed titles focusing on important aspects of the Second World War.
- Author BiographySimon Adams was born in Bristol and studied at London and Bristol universities. He then worked as an editor of children's reference books before becoming a full-time writer 18 years ago. Since then, he has written and contributed to more than 70 books on subjects as varied as American history, the sinking of the Titanic, the two world wars and the history of jazz. He has written for many major children's publishers including Dorling Kindersley and Kingfisher. His work for Watts includes titles in the Citizen Guides, Flashpoints, World War One and World War Two series as well as, most recently, Countries in the News. He lives in London, listens to lots of jazz, and is an avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Simon Adams
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWorld War Two
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width190 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.