All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by Michael Murphy's Golf in the Kingdom , this updated edition shows readers how to use both mind and body to improve their games. It includes creative exercises for improving balance and accuracy, reconceptualizing your approach to the course, and refining your golf swing.
- Author BiographyGolf guru Larry Miller discovered golf at the age of eight. After attending Loyola University on a full golf scholarship, he turned Pro and earned his PGA Tour card. Currently, when not competing in the PGA Senior Tour, Miller lectures around the world of golf and human transformational techniques.
- Author(s)Larry Miller
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations, glossary
- Weight320 g
- Width130 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.