All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates that the pervasiveness and variety of relics answered very specific needs of ordinary people across a darkened Europe under threat of political upheavals, disease, and hellfire.
- Author BiographyCharles Freeman is a specialist on the ancient world and its legacy. He has worked on archaeological digs on the continents surrounding the Mediterranean and develops study tour programmes in Italy, Greece and Turkey. Freeman is Historical Consultant to the prestigious Blue Guides series and the author of numerous books, including the bestseller The Closing of the Western Mind and, most recently, A New History of Early Christianity.
- Author(s)Charles Freeman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note16 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.