Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the charismatic Christian reformation underway in Botswana's time of AIDS and the moral crisis that divides the church between the elders and the young, apostolic faith healers. This book focuses on Eloyi, an Apostolic faith-healing church in Botswana's capital.
- Author BiographyRichard Werbner is Professor Emeritus in African Anthropology at the University of Manchester. He is the author of many books, including Reasonable Radicals and Citizenship in Botswana.
- Author(s)Richard Werbner
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe Anthropology of Christianity
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note13 b/w photographs, 2 maps
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.