All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionMount Athos was the most famous center of Byzantine monasticism and remains the spiritual heart of the Orthodox Church today. Holy Men of Mount Athos presents the lives of five holy men who lived there at different times, from the ninth century to the last decades of the Byzantine period in the early fifteenth century.
- Author BiographyRichard P. H. Greenfield is Professor of Byzantine History at Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario. Alice-Mary Talbot is Director of Byzantine Studies Emerita, Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- Language(s)English & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleDumbarton Oaks Medieval Library
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight862 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAlexander Alexakis,Alice-Mary Talbot,Richard P.H. Greenfield
- Translated byRichard P.H. Greenfield,Alice-Mary Talbot,Stamtina McGrath
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.