All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to this key element of Benedictine spirituality, for complete beginners and experienced hands alike.
- Author BiographyINNOCENZO GARGANO is a Benedictine monk of the Camaldolese monastery in Rome. He is responsible for the formation of novices and is also Professor of Patristic Theology and Hermeneutics at the Pontifical Biblical Institute.
- Author(s)Innocenzo Gargano
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/05/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byDouglas Dales
- Translated byWalter Vitale
- Series Edited byWalter Vitale
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.