Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionBased on 899 homeworking households in nine US states, this book examines families who combine home-life and income-producing work under the same roof. Chapters cover such topics as: the changing environment of work; workers at work at home; and homeworking families and how they make it work.
- Author BiographyRAMONA K. Z. HECK is J. Thomas Clark Professor of Entrepreneurship and Personal Enterprise in the Department of Consumer Economics and Housing at Cornell University. ALMA J. OWEN is Associate Professor in the Department of Consumer Sciences and Retailing at Purdue University. BARBARA R. ROWE is Associate Professor in the Department of Consumer Sciences and Retailing at Purdue University.
- Date of Publication25/04/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlma J. Owen,Barbara R. Rowe,Ramona K. Z. Heck
- Foreword byPaul Edwards,Sarah Edwards
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.