All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionChris Colby from Beer & Wine Journal serves as the brewmaster for this collection of 100 recipes for home brewing! Here, he'll show you how to take the freshest ingredients and create a lot of different and fantastic beers to choose from.
- Author BiographyChris Colby is the editor of Beer & Wine Journal. He holds Bachelor of Arts degrees in biology and chemistry, and a PhD in biology. He previously served as a science editor at Holt, Rinehart and Winston and as editor of Brew Your Own and WineMaker magazines. He lives in Bastrop, Texas.
- Author(s)Chris Colby
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note130 colour photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.