Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAlastair Hendy, style guru and former 'Sunday Times' cook, illuminates the comfort food we love to eat at home with this cookery 'bible'. From fry-ups and spag bol, to exotic sticky ginger chicken and treacle pudding, he conjures up memorable flavours and gives them a sophisticated twist.
- Author(s)Alastair Hendy
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/04/2006
- Content Note150 illustrations, colour photos
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.