All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £82.94Trending at £88.07
- £46.55Trending at £55.08
- £22.26Trending at £26.16
- £4.39Trending at £6.00
- £26.85Trending at £29.02
About this product
- DescriptionBelize, a tiny corner of the Caribbean wedged into Central America, has been a fast food nation since buccaneers and pirates first stole ashore. This title combines menus, recipes and bad colonial poetry with the author's anthropological insight to give an important perspective on the perils and problems of globalization.
- Author BiographyRichard Wilk is Professor of Anthropology and Gender Studies, Indiana University.
- Author(s)Richard Wilk
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight448 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.