All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first Home Made blew away readers with its stunning package, delicious recipes, beautiful photos, step-by-step instructions, and van Boven's own hand-drawn artwork. Now, in the follow-up, her heartfelt work is presented again, this time with recipes intended for the winter season.
- Author BiographyYvette van Boven is a freelance food stylist and recipe writer and runs a restaurant and catering business in Amsterdam. She also illustrates books and magazines throughout Europe. She is the author of Home Made.
- Author(s)Yvette van Boven
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width248 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.