Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.11+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.98Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.41
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £54.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to holistic home care for those nursing children and adults through an illness.
- Author BiographyTineke van Bentheim has worked for many years as an anthroposophical nurse in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Tineke Van Bentheim
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note42 b/w illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byTony Langham,Plym Peters
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.