All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionHome-Prepared Dog and Cat Diets, Second Edition provides an introduction to nutrition of the healthy dog and cat, and an extensive discussion of medical disorders that can be treated in part by dietary management.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Schenck, DVM, PhD, is the section chief of the endocrinology section at the Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health at Michigan State University. She is a well-published author, and frequently lectures on endocrinology and nutrition. She is a dog and cat owner, and has trained and shown dogs in conformation, obedience, and rally events.
- Author(s)Patricia Schenck
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight868 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.