All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that includes step-by-step projects suitable for beginner and intermediate sewers along with a basic tools and techniques section carefully outlining the fundamental skills and equipment required. It teaches you how to make a variety of practical handmade items to really make your house a home.
- Author BiographySally Walton is the ethical designer behind the hit company Carry-A-Bag, selling stylish, handmade alternatives to plastic carrier bags. Sally is also a prolific author having co-written several books on crafts, design and home decor. She lives in St.Leonard's-on-Sea.
- Author(s)Sally Walton
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 250 photographs, 20 illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.80Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.