Consider these sponsored items
- £8.68Was:£14.99Free postage
- £16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 25 fun and stylish outfits for your baby or toddler, ranging from everyday wear to dressing up clothes and accessories. This title is suitable for novice to intermediate sewers, projects are clearly presented and easy-to-follow in a step-by-step format. It also includes paper patterns that can be adapted to different ages.
- Author BiographyVanessa Mooncie studied fashion and textile design and became a self-employed children's wear designer, illustrator and commercial interior designer. She now specializes in silkscreen work and designing crochet jewellery through her company Kissy Suzuki (www.kissysuzuki.com). Vanessa has written several books for GMC Publications, including Animal Hats, And Sew to Bed and Crocheted Wild Animals.
- Author(s)Tina Barrett
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 60 photographs, includes 686 illustrations, includes 3 double-sided pull-out pattern sheets
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- jane-ish16 Jul, 2017by
good for beginners and experienced sewists
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £5.30Trending at £8.99
- £7.82Trending at £8.26
- £3.49Trending at £5.96
- £4.58Trending at £5.96
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.