All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevisits a classic anthropological study of urban South Africa, updated through the post-apartheid period.
- Author BiographyLeslie J. Bank is the Director of the Fort Hare Institute of Social and Economic Research. He has published widely on issues related to social change and development in southern Africa.
- Author(s)Leslie J. Bank
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAnthropology, Culture and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Note1 map, 26 photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.