Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.32Trending at £15.33
- £18.46Trending at £19.99
- £10.01Trending at £12.08
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £12.51Trending at £13.48
- £8.50Trending at £8.84
- £11.00Trending at £13.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn Home Sweat Home: Perspectives on Housework and Modern Domestic Relationships, contributors explore the construction of women as homemakers and the erasure of household labor from the middle-class home in popular representations of housework.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Patton is program coordinator and full-time faculty in the Johns Hopkins University Masters in Communication program in Washington, D.C. She received her doctorate from the Department of Media, Culture, and Communication at New York University. Her research includes media history; representations of gender, class, and race within mass media; and the impact of communication technology on space, family, and work-life balance. Mimi Choi received her MA from Ryerson University's Literatures of Modernity program in Toronto, Canada, after more than two decades of professional writing and editing in the financial, book, and magazine publishing industries. Her academic research encompasses the British and American novel, feminist theory and gender studies, and reception theory.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note24 black & white halftones, 3 tables
- Weight544 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Patton,Mimi Choi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.