All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverwhelmed with big screen TV and home theater audio options? What do you need to build the perfect home theater experience? Home Theater For Dummies, 3rd Edition shows you how to plan a home theater system and choose components that fit your budget and your room.
- Author BiographyDanny Briere is founder and CEO of TeleChoice, Inc. and CEO of mBlast. He's a respected analyst on communications news and breakthroughs.Pat Hurley is Director of Research with TeleChoice, specializing in emerging telecommunications technologies. They are also coauthors of all editions of Smart Homes For Dummies.
- Author(s)Danny Briere,Pat Hurley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight626 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.