All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverwhelmed with big screen TV and home theater audio options? What do you need to build the perfect home theater experience? Home Theater For Dummies, 3rd Edition shows you how to plan a home theater system and choose components that fit your budget and your room.
- Author BiographyDanny Briere is founder and CEO of TeleChoice, Inc. and CEO of mBlast. He's a respected analyst on communications news and breakthroughs.Pat Hurley is Director of Research with TeleChoice, specializing in emerging telecommunications technologies. They are also coauthors of all editions of Smart Homes For Dummies.
- Author(s)Danny Briere,Pat Hurley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight712 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £106.12Trending at £131.87
- £36.75Trending at £43.99
- £35.51Trending at £67.50
- £11.80Trending at £15.87
- £27.85Trending at £36.93
- £25.37Trending at £32.61
- £19.60Trending at £28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.