All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionAnna's decision to swap houses with Don Sutherland exchanges her New York house for his villa in Tuscany and a chance to finish her novel in peace. After two blissful weeks she is refused access to her bank account. Then she finds her house is up for sale. Someone has taken her identity.
- Author BiographyCarol Smith is the author of DARKENING ECHOES, KENSINGTON COURT, DOUBLE EXPOSURE, FAMILY REUNION, UNFINISHED BUSINESS and GRANDMOTHER'S FOOTSTEPS, all published by Little, Brown/Warner.
- Author(s)Carol Smith
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight535 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.