CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again, through a boy's eyes, the author sees a winter sky darkened with geese and ducks, a kitchen stove glowing with cheerful warmth, Aunt May strolling in her flower garden, moonlight filtering through treetops to cast patches of white light on a sandy woodland road. This title tells the story of his boyhood.
- Author BiographyRalph Semmes Jackson (1909-1963), a native of Galveston, was a consulting geophysicist in Beeville, Texas.
- Author(s)Ralph Semmes Jackson
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitlePersonal Narratives of the West
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note27 b&w illus., 2 maps
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bubi Jessen
- Introduction byJ. Frank Dobie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.