Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £60.00
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £14.25Trending at £15.30
- £8.15Trending at £8.55
- £8.83Trending at £9.99
- £4.76Trending at £5.69
- £17.43Trending at £20.41
About this product
- DescriptionTells of the intertwined relationship between humans and chickens. This title presents the story of agriculture and human migration; of folk medicine and technology; of how we dreamed of the good life, threw it away, and want it back.
- Author BiographyA lifelong Pennsylvanian, Bob Sheasley grew up on a hundred-acre dairy farm in Old Order Amish county. He lives with his wife, son, and three daughters in their 1830s farmhouse, where he keeps a coop of fifty or so chickens.
- Author(s)Bob Sheasley
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/06/2011
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.