CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Americans have been targets of terrorist attacks for quite some time, September 11, 2001, awoke the nation to the reality of the threat of terrorism. This three-volume set addresses questions such as: Is the US public safer today than pre-9/11? What new threats have developed since 9/11? and, How can ports of entry be monitored?
- Author BiographyJames J. F. Forest is Director of Terrorism Studies at the United States Military Academy, where he teaches courses on information warfare and counterterrorism and directs research initiatives for the Combating Terrorism Center (http://ctc.usma.edu).
- Author(s)James J. F. Forest
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note38 figures, 20 tables
- Weight3175 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine114 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.