All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £6.48Trending at £6.98
- £3.04Trending at £3.86
- £6.10Trending at £7.49
- £4.48Trending at £7.99
- £8.60Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.55
- £3.49Trending at £6.38
About this product
- Author(s)Beatrice Ojakangas
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyBeatrice Ojakangas grew up on a small farm in Minnesota and graduated from the University of Minnesota Duluth. Childhood 4-H, college Home Ec, and work as a hospital dietary assistant, food editor, teacher, homemaker, and mother influenced her cooking career and her food writing for such publications as Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Woman's Day, Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens, Midwest Living, Cooking Light, and numerous newspapers. Ojakangas is the author of twenty-nine cookbooks and was inducted in 2005 to the James Beard Cookbook Hall of Fame. She received an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters from the University of Minnesota in 2007.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.