All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly acclaimed french chef Vincent Gadan shows how easy it is to make classic pastry dishes, from savoury pastry to bread dough.With stunning photography and plenty of helpful tips.The easy - to - follow recipes will show you that you dont have to be a pastry chef to make delicious pastry, from your own kitchen.
- Author BiographyVincent Gadan is a highly regarded and well-established pastry chef with over 25 years experience. Having started at the tender age of 15 in the region of Burgundy, he trained under the instruction of well-known Pastry Chef Monsieur Perrat in Chalon Sur Saone. After working as Head Pastry Chef in many of the Michelin Star restaurants in France and he received one of his biggest accolades in 1992 winning first place in the Ardennes-Eiffel Culinary Prize. In 1993 he travelled to Australia where he became Head Pastry Chef of the 'Ritz-Carlton' in Double Bay, this placement was followed by Head Pastry Chef at the 'Bayswater Brasserie,' 'Level 41' and 'Bistro Moncur'. He also opened as Pastry Chef consultant for 'Restaurant VII', which subsequently was the awarded restaurant of the year in 2001 and 2002 by the SMH. A short two-year stint in London at the 'Goring Hotel' in West End saw him return to his beloved Australia to take up the Head Pastry Chef residency at 'Guillaume' at Bennelong, Opera House where he stayed for three years. With a strong desire to teach the art of French pastry and to make his own he happily accepted a position as Executive Chef and Trainer at Patisse where he currently resides.
- Author(s)Vincent Gardan
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £67.68Trending at £75.00
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £7.75Trending at £8.49
- £2.85Trending at £2.90
- £17.38Trending at £20.29
- £3.49Trending at £4.99
- £5.44Trending at £5.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.