All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authoritative guide for launching a successful home-based food enterprise, from idea and recipe to final product.
- Author BiographyLisa Kivirist is a national speaker, writer, and innkeeper of Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast. Together with her husband, John, Lisa is co-author of the award-winning ECOpreneuring as well as Farmstead Chef and Rural Renaissance. Lisa is a distinguished Kellogg Food and Society Policy Fellow and a national advocate and leader for women in sustainable agriculture. She initiated and directs the Rural Women's Project of the Midwest Organic Sustainable Education Service (MOSES), an award-winning initiative providing resources and networking for women farmers and food-based entrepreneurs. John D. Ivanko is a national speaker, writer, photographer, ecopreneur and innkeeper of Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast. Together with his wife, Lisa, John is co-author of the award-winning ECOpreneuring as well as Farmstead Chef and Rural Renaissance. He is also the co-author and photographer for six award-winning multicultural children's books for the Global Fund for Children.
- Author(s)John Ivanko,Lisa Kivirist
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.