Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern landscape of entertainment is filled with commentary on the state of the union; popular culture is educating America more than the nightly news. This title explains how popular culture can actually help connect people to their government.
- Author BiographyJoseph J. Foy is assistant professor of political science at the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note18 photos, 2 figures
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJoseph J. Foy
- Foreword byStanley K. Schultz
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.