All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Iliad and the Odyssey stand at the very beginning of Greek literature. Jasper Griffin is here concerned with the ideas of the poems, which have had such an incalculable influence on the ideas of the West. He shows that each of the two epics has its own coherent and suggestive view of the world and of man's place in it.
- Author(s)Jasper Griffin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePast Masters Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/11/2000
- Weight84 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.