All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £40.03
- £28.98Trending at £29.47
- £57.69Trending at £71.31
- £39.56Trending at £41.12
- £18.99Trending at £22.21
- £19.47Trending at £26.99
- £8.80Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1882, D.B. Munro wrote that a new Grammar of the Homeric dialect is sorely wanted . Monro's 2nd edition (1891), long out of print, is presented here in full, providing a comprehensive account of Homeric Greek grammar.
- Author(s)D. Munro
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/12/1998
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleBCP Advanced Language S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.