All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.92
- £8.66Trending at £8.82
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.19Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.74
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative and accessible study offering a new way of understanding how the Iliad poet envisions and renders visible his narrative.
- Author BiographyJenny Strauss Clay is the William R. Kenan, Jr, Professor of Classics at the University of Virginia and the author of The Wrath of Athena: Gods and Men in the Odyssey (1983), an influential study of the Odyssey, The Politics of Olympus (1989), a groundbreaking study of the Homeric Hymns, as well as numerous articles on Greek and Roman poetry. Her book Hesiod's Cosmos (2003) offers a new and coherent synthesis of the Theogony and the Works and Days.
- Author(s)Jenny Strauss Clay
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight210 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.