All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritically acclaimed first history series brought back new and refreshed to support the introduction of the new history curriculum.
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced children's author and editor. She specializes in history and contemporary issues. Ruth Nason has been involved in Religious Education publishing since the early 1980s when the major World Religions became increasingly part of the school curriculum. She has edited and written many books on world religions, including for Batsford Educational (in the 1980s), Oxford University Press Educational Division, Wayland and Evans Brothers. She therefore has close contacts with RE advisers and with educational representatives of the world faiths in Britain. Her work in this area of publishing has led to a lively interest in 'interfaith relations'.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham,Ruth Nason
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleStart-Up History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight346 g
- Width256 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £6.10Trending at £6.34
- £2.81Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.