All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £59.97
- £17.37Trending at £20.40
- £5.47Trending at £6.76
- £9.63Trending at £11.63
- £14.25Trending at £15.50
- £7.48Trending at £7.98
- £10.16Trending at £12.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe Busy Ant Maths programme ensures conceptual understanding and mathematical fluency from the start inside and outside the classroom. Homework is linked to the lesson plans in order to consolidate classroom learning, and the guide contains shared activities so parents can support their child's learning.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jurgensen,Jeanette A. Mumford,Jo Power,Sandra Roberts
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBusy Ant Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Evans,Eva Sassin,Gwyneth Williamson,Louise Forshaw
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.