All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarrie Adams is desperate to reinvent herself from housewife to a career woman. She lives by the maxim that working full-time is no problem and has never doubted for a moment that this is her path in life - until reality begins to hit home. She isn't happy and husband Mike is more detached from family life. She begins to think the unthinkable.
- Author BiographyDiana Appleyard is a writer, broadcaster and freelance journalist for a number of national newspapers and magazines. She worked for the BBC as an Education Correspondent, before deciding to give up her full-time job to work from home, a decision which formed the basis for her first novel, Homing Instinct. She lives with her husband Ross and their two young daughters in an Oxfordshire farmhouse. Homing Instinct, A Class Apart, Out of Love and her most recent novel, Every Good Woman Deserves a Lover are all published by Black Swan.
- Author(s)Diana Appleyard
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Content Noteport.
- Weight210 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- ana432505 Jul, 2012by
It's perfect, so real and so enjoyable at the same time..It reflects many women's deeper thoughts and feelings over the maternity and work issue.Definitely recommend it!
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.21Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.93
- £3.43Trending at £4.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.