Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe only up-to-date, concise textbook available for a short course in organometallic chemistry and homogeneous catalysis, Homogeneous Catalysis clearly explains the basic principles of organometallic chemistry, homogeneous catalysis, and relevant technological issues.
- Author BiographySumit Bhaduri received his Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge and conducted post-doctoral research at Universidad di Milano, the University of Cambridge, and Northwestern University. He has over 20 years of experience in corporate R&D, covering areas as diverse as pharmaceutical intermediates, polyolefin catalysts, and cement, and he has additionally worked with Northwestern University for over 15 years as a Visiting Professor. Doble Mukesh received B. Tech and M. Tech degrees in Chemical Engineering from IIT, Madras, India, a Ph. D. from University of Aston, Birmingham, UK, and conducted postdoctoral work at the University of Cambridge, U.K., and Texas A&M. He is currently a Professor in the Department of Biotechnology at IIT Madras (India) and has previously worked for 20 years in Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) and General Electric Technology centers. He has authored or coauthored 165 technical papers, five books and filed 4 patents. He is a recipient of Herdillia Award for Excellence in Basic Research from Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, a member of the American and Indian Institute of Chemical engineers, and on the editorial board of the journal CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (McGraw Hill).
- Author(s)Doble Mukesh,Sumit Bhaduri
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.