All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe invasion of algebra had occurred on three fronts through the construction of cohomology theories for groups, Lie algebras, and associative algebras. This book presents a single homology theory that embodies all three.
- Author BiographyHenri Cartan, formerly Professor of Mathematics at the University of Paris, is a Fellow of the Royal Society. Samuel Eilenberg (1914-1998) was Professor of Mathematics at Columbia University. Both were founding members of the Bourbaki and both received the Wolf Prize in Mathematics.
- Author(s)Henry Cartan,Samuel Eilenberg
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/1999
- Series TitlePrinceton Mathematical Series
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight539 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.