All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionExplores various aspects of coherence in homological algebra that already appear in the classical situation of abelian groups or abelian categories. This title includes lattices of subobjects that are shown to play an important role in study of homological systems, from simple chain complexes to the structures that give rise to spectral sequences.
- Author(s)Marco Grandis
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.