All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe application of homology varies depending on the data being examined. This volume represents a treatment of the different applications of this concept. It features chapters which deal with homology on all levels, from molecules to behavior, and are authored by contributors to systematics, natural history, developmental, and comparative biology.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBrian K. Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.