Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- Series TitleNATO Conference Series / II Systems Science
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight574 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byB. Curtis Eaves
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsPiecewise Smooth Homotopies.- Global Convergence Rates of Piecewise-Linear Continuation Methods: A Probabilistic Approach.- Relationships between Deflation and Global Methods in the Problem of Approximating Additional Zeros of a System of Nonlinear Equations.- Smooth Homotopies for Finding Zeros of Entire Functions.- Where Solving for Stationary Points by LCPs Is Mixing Newton Iterates.- On the Equivalence of the Linear Complementarity Problem and a System of Piecewise Linear Equations: Part II.- Relations between PL Maps, Complementary Cones, and Degree in Linear Complementarity Problems.- A Note on Stepsize Control for Numerical Curve Following.- On a Class of Linear Complementarity Problems of Variable Degree.- Linear Complementarity and the Degree of Mappings.- Sub- and Supersolutions for Nonlinear Operators: Problems of Monotone Type.- An Efficient Procedure for Traversing Large Pieces in Fixed Point Algorithms.- The Application of Fixed Point Methods to Economics.- On a Theory of Cost for Equation Solving.- Algorithms for the Linear Complementarity Problem Which Allow an Arbitrary Starting Point.- Engineering Applications of the Chow-Yorke Algorithm.- Availability of Computer Codes for Piecewise-Linear and Differentiable Homotopy Methods.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.