All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2161 --on cover page and spine of book.
- Author BiographyHaynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- GenreVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleHaynes Service and Repair Manuals
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Most relevant reviews
- scat-bat20 Jul, 2016by
Essential reading for the Blade owner
Support the bike trade & buy from those who ride!! Make sure your purchase is a genuine HAYNES publication,support the bike trade and avoid reproductions & copies in all formats.
Verified purchase: No
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.