All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionMeditative and musical poetry.
- Author BiographyROBERT FARNSWORTH is a visiting assistant professor of English at Colby College. He has taught at Ithaca College, SUNY Cortland, and SUNY Binghamton and was an instructor for the New York State Poets in the Schools Program and for the Art Without Walls program at the Arthur Kill Correctional Facility on Staten Island. A graduate of Brown University (B.A. 1976) and Columbia University (M.F.A. 1979), Farnsworth has also served as assistant poetry editor of Antaeus and worked as a bookseller in Ithaca. He was awarded an NEA grant for 1989-90. His home is in Lewiston, Maine.
- Author(s)Robert Farnsworth
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication30/11/1989
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.