All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionButtressed by input from scholars, diplomats, and observers with an intimate knowledge of U.S. foreign policy, Honey and Vinegar examines engagement --strategies that primarily involve the use of positive incentives.
- Author BiographyRichard N. Haass is president of the Council on Foreign Relations, Washington, D.C., USA. Until June 2003 he was director of policy planning for the Department of State, where he was a principal adviser to Secretary of State Colin Powell on a broad range of foreign policy concerns. Previously, Haass was vice president and director of Foreign Policy Studies at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA. He was also special assistant to President George H. W. Bush and senior director for Near East and South Asian affairs on the staff of the National Security Council, 1989-93. He is the author or editor of ten books in American foreign policy, including The Opportunity: America's Moment to Alter History's Course . Meghan L. O'Sullivan is a former fellow in the Foreign Policy Studies program at the Brookings Institution, USA. She is currently a member of the policy planning staff at the U.S. State Department.
- Author(s)Meghan L. O'Sullivan,Richard N. Haass
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Edited byMeghan L. O'Sullivan,Richard N. Haass
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.