All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake your world a brighter place. Pick up a Wendy Holden.
- Author BiographyNumber one bestselling author Wendy Holden has written ten consecutive Sunday Times Top Ten bestsellers. A former journalist on the Sunday Times, Tatler and the Mail on Sunday, she contributes features and short stories to a range of publications and is a regular TV and radio contributor. She was a judge for the Costa 2013 Novel and Book of the Year Awards and is a Daily Mail book reviewer. She lives with her husband and two children in Derbyshire.
- Author(s)Wendy Holden
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight778 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.45
- £5.48Trending at £9.03
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.