All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £11.98
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
- £4.58Trending at £5.48
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
About this product
- DescriptionUnder-researched and often forgotten, documentary film-making in Hong Kong includes a thriving independent documentary film movement, a large archive of documentaries made by the colonial film units, and a number of classic British Official Films. In this book, case studies from all three categories are examined, including The Battle of Shanghai.
- Author BiographyIan Aitken is Professor in the Department of Cinema and TV at Hong Kong Baptist University. Michael Ingham is Associate Professor in the Department of English at Lingnan University in Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Ian Aitken,Michael Ingham
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.