All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.62Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionTo be a foreigner in any environment is a challenge. But in Hong Kong it seems even more so, given the feeling that the entire local population have already been fully briefed in the dub rules. Do many of us know that it causes more offence to refuse the auspicious roast pig that is often served at a celebration than not to turn up at all?
- Author BiographyBetty Hung is the author of nine books on Chinese language. Flare Baillieu is an expat who has lived in Hong Kong for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Betty Hung,Clare Baillieu
- PublisherBlacksmith Books
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintBlacksmith Books
- Content Notephotos
- Weight208 g
- Width200 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.