All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the transmission, reception, and reproduction of new cinematic styles, meanings, practices, and norms in early twenty-first-century Asia.
- Author BiographyJoseph Tse-Hei Lee is Professor of History and Executive Director of the Confucius Institute at Pace University, USA.Satish Kolluri is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at Pace University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleGlobal Cinema
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note17 Tables, color; 2 Illustrations, color; 15 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 300 p. 17 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight539 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJoseph Tse-Hei Lee,Satish Kolluri
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.