All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.43
- £10.90Trending at £11.62
- £11.35Trending at £13.20
- £10.79Trending at £14.13
- £5.45Trending at £5.87
- £9.05Trending at £12.08
- £12.52Trending at £17.27
About this product
- DescriptionHanstedt and his wife and three children lived in Hong Kong for a year, a year beset by culture clash, childhood bullies, homesickness, and family tragedy. Through the eyes of the Hanstedt family, this book helps the reader discover a world they've never known before - from dim sum, jade, and junks to crazy monkeys, lion dances, and mangosteens.
- Author BiographyPaul Hanstedt, PhD has been a professor of English and creative writing for fifteen years and is the editor of the national literary journal, the Roanoke Review. His work has appeared in Puerto Del So, Confrontation, the Beloit Fiction Journal, Writing on the Edge, MLA's The Profession, and The Chronicle of Higher Education. he's a staple on the Virginia Public Radio station WVTF, with a listening audience of 160,000.
- Author(s)Paul Hanstedt
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.