Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a philosophical analysis and defense of the concept of honor that considers honor's normative promise for us. This book contends that the concept of honor is poorly understood, standing sorely in need of clarification. It argues that the notion of honor remains viable in the face of powerful criticism.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lad Sessions is the Ballengee Professor of Philosophy at Washington and Lee University, USA. He is the author of The Concept of Faith: A Philosophical Investigation (Cornell University Press, 1994) and Reading Hume's Dialogues: A Veneration for True Religion (Indiana University Press, 2002).
- Author(s)William Lad Sessions
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.