All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis six-session video-based study from Karen Ehman, author and speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries, and Ruth Schwenk, of www.thebettermom.com, will encourage and inspire women to embrace their roles as mothers wholeheartedly yet realistically, whether they work outside the home, have a home business, or are stay-at-home moms.
- Author BiographyKaren Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times best-selling author, and a writer for Encouragement For Today, an online devotional that reaches over one million women daily. She has written seven nine books including KEEP IT SHUT: What to Say, How to Say It & When to Say Nothing at All and LET. IT. GO: How to Stop Running the Show & Start Walking in Faith. Married to her college sweetheart, Todd, and the mother of three, she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many teens who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking. Connect with her at www.karenehman.com. Ruth Schwenk is the founder of The Better Mom, and along with her husband, the creator of For the Family. She is a pastor's wife, mom of four energetic kids, a lover of coffee, and dreamer of big dreams. She loves leading, speaking, and blogging. A graduate of Moody Bible Institute, Ruth is the coauthor of Hoodwinked and Pressing Pause. Ruth and her husband, Patrick, are the coauthors of For Better or for Kids. Ruth and Patrick have been in full-time church ministry for over fifteen years, and live in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Author(s)Karen Ehman,Ruth Schwenk
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight253 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.