All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating book, Stephen Humphries examines all aspects of childhood delinquency, from hooliganism, teenage gangs and vandalism to juvenile crime and classroom anarchy. He shows that far from being simply the product of contemporary society, the rebellion of under-privileged children and youth has a long and compelling history.
- Author BiographyStephen Humphries, formerly Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Essex, is now a writer and broadcaster with a special interest in social history and oral tradition.
- Author(s)Stephen Humphries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight438 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.