All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £11.89Trending at £15.63
- £11.87Trending at £13.99
- £4.75Trending at £4.95
- £13.94Trending at £22.98
- £18.18Trending at £19.09
- £20.65Trending at £21.85
- £9.98Trending at £13.44
About this product
- DescriptionFor civilization to survive we must become aware of the impact of trauma and act to prevent and heal it.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Hollick PhD is a freelance writer and Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Water Research at the University of Western Australia. He lives in Tasmania Australia. Christine Connelly has a lifelong focus on therapy blending the wisdoms of many mainstream and alternative approaches. She is Malcolm's partner in life as well as work.
- Author(s)Christine Connelly,Malcolm Hollick
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight553 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.