All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Ralph Ankenman presents new diagnoses and treatment options for children who have severe disruptive meltdowns at home or school. Referred to as Immature Adrenaline Systems Over reactivity (IASO), this approach is based on the relationship between aggression and the body's adrenaline systems.
- Author BiographyDr. Ralph Ankenman has treated hundreds of patients with violent and aggressive behavior problems. Over time, he discovered that adrenaline acting medicines provided many patients with safer and more effective treatment than the commonly prescribed psychiatric medicines. Dr. Ankenman spent over twenty years as Director of the Special Psychiatric Unit at Madison County Hospital in London, Ohio, and he has consulted extensively for mental health clinics, state developmental centers, and community group homes. After closing his practice in 2008, he has dedicated his time to writing and speaking about the therapeutic potential of adrenaline acting medications.
- Author(s)Ralph Ankenman
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.